These stamps are super popular and we've managed to get our hands on them again ready for the 6th sell out!!!
So Here’s a small tutorial on the kind of card/cards that can be made using our products :
First of all let’s start with the basics things you may already have in your crafty stash.
Double Sided Tape
Glue tape runner
Scissors or guillotine
White A5 card blank.
ITEMS IN OUR SHOP:
GRASSES STAMPS: £1 each and there are 4 options ( you will need all 4 to repeat this card).
WHITE CARD STOCK: Available in 180gsm & 250gsm £1 for 10 A4 sheets.
KRAFT CARD STOCK: A4 X 10 SHEETS £2.49.
NATURAL INK PAD: £1 each.
TWINE: £1 per metre
SILICONE GLUE: £1.50 per tube.
GLUE TAPE RUNNER: Available in repositionable & permanent £1.50.
1. Using the White card stock, cut out 4 squares approximately 7 cm x 9 cm ( this may change due to you card size. (we used an A5 card blank for this)
2. Using a stamping platform,tool ( If you have one), stamp each of the 4 white squares with each of the 4 grasses stamps.
3. Once stamped, matt each image onto Kraft card stock leaving a small border around the edges.
4. Using the remainder of the Kraft card, put a full matt onto your card ( in our case slightly smaller than A5 by approx 1mm). Fix double sided tape on the back and add to card blank.
HINT & TIPS TIME !!! : PULL THE DOUBLE SIDED BACKING HALFWAY DOWN EACH SIDE, THEN POSITION YOUR CARD ON TOP OF YOUR BLANK AND THEN PULL THE TABS ONCE LAID , THIS HELPS FOR BETTER POSITIONING. SEE BELOW:
5. Place each square onto the card blank, using your tape glue runner or pen. Add a string off twine and a bow using the silicone glue and leave to dry.
you can add your sentiment too suit!
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial, shop now at https://www.mycraftybug.co.uk for the items needed.